Tuesday, May 22, 2018

This is for the Geeky Theatre Kids!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tommycannonaz/fred-the-mustard-packet-does-the-scottish-play-in/posts/2190712

Again, why in the world are we doing this?!?!?!?

Here's another reason. I created this graphic novel for my sixteen year old self. Back then, as I do now, I loved comics and live theatre. The theatre program in High School got me through my teen years. The teen years are the tough ones, and theatre (and my amazing teacher) got me through those years.

This graphic novel would have been something that I would have loved back then. It highlights the wonder of live theatre, it's loaded with comedy, and it has a level of absurdity that I think high school art & drama kids would dig.

I did write this piece with a family friendly mindset, so that the parents of the theatre kids would be comfortable sharing this comic with them.

The link beneath the image of this post will lead you to the Kickstarter campaign.

Also, check out some of the new rewards that we've created.

Thank you for sharing and/ or supporting.

All the best,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment