Saturday, June 10, 2017

Kevin the Ketchup Packet is Getting a Lot of Page Time These Days



As we have been reading, Kevin the Ketchup Packet is a major part Fred's current story.

Now, I am Fred, through and through. But, I do notice some of my negative emotions that I have had in life manifesting in Kevin. I do not connect with Kevin at such a personal level, I do write him to represent how I see other people. Yet, others are often a reflection of ourselves in some ways. Yes, my stupid comic about condiment packets has me delving deep into my psychological life.

I hope you're enjoying it.

And, we've seen the creation of Misty the Maple Syrup Packet and Brandon the Cloud!

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/fred-the-mustard-packet/fred-the-mustard-packet-spins-a-sign-cover/viewer?title_no=64685&episode_no=33

Check it out from the start at the above link!

Every subscriber, like, and share helps send Fred hi to Brandon's level. So, click away!

Thank you,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment